MHM Wales are supporting visitors to see their loved ones in Angelton Clinic, Bridgend.
All visits are by appointment only – If you do not have an appointment please do not enter the hospital.
- Visits will be for two people who must be next of kin and up to maximum of one 30 minute visit a week.
- Some patients may find a visit of 30 minutes to long and may have to end a visit early if this is the case please feel free to inform our wellbeing team.
- If you or a member of your household feels unwell –you must not visit.
- You must observe social distancing of 2 metres at all times.
- Please walk on the left side of the corridors where possible.
- You must listen to and adhere to staff advice on hand hygiene and infection control precautions on arriving and leaving the area.
- You will need to wear a medical mask if you are shielding and the visit is essential.
- Visitors who are not shielding may choose to wear a face covering, particularly if you are in a vulnerable group.
- Food and drink may not be shared and gifts/flowers may not be bought in.
- In essential circumstances please use the designated “visitor toilet” only
- Outdoor visits are weather dependent and may be cancelled at relatively short notice if there is no alternative visiting area?
- No Children can attend visits at this time.
We are delighted to be able to start the visiting service back up for you and your loved ones at Angelton clinic, starting from Monday 9th November, in line with the easing of lockdown restrictions.
- Each patient will have ONE 30-minute visit a week and there will only be 2 next of kin allowed in that visit.
- Each visit must be booked by calling 07779 457330 between 9am-10am Monday to Friday for the week ahead. This phone will only be on between these times and this will start from 9am on Monday November 9th, 2020.
Visiting times will be –
Monday – Friday 10am-12pm and 1pm – 4pm
Every Thursday, additionally 530pm – 730pm
- Every visitor must adhere to the guidelines put in place by both staff at MHM Wales who are facilitating the visits and the staff in charge at Angelton Clinic.
- Full PPE must always be worn and a minimum distance of 2m to be kept (These will be laid out clearly for everyone to be clear)
We appreciate that this is a change from the last visiting service we provided, however, this has been set out to ensure safety and fairness to each patient and their families.