MHM Wales are supporting visitors to see their loved ones at St David's Hospital, Cardiff.
All visits are by appointment only – If you do not have an appointment please do not enter the hospital.
- Visits will be for two people who must be next of kin and up to maximum of 20 minutes twice a week or one 40 minute visit a week.
- Some patients may find a visit of 20 minutes to long and may have to end a visit early if this is the case please feel free to inform our wellbeing team.
- If you or a member of your household feels unwell –you must not visit.
- You must observe social distancing of 2 metres at all times.
- Please walk on the left side of the corridors where possible.
- You must listen to and adhere to staff advice on hand hygiene and infection control precautions on arriving and leaving the area.
- You will need to wear a medical mask if you are shielding and the visit is essential.
- Visitors who are not shielding may choose to wear a face covering, particularly if you are in a vulnerable group.
- Food and drink may not be shared and gifts/flowers may not be bought in.
- In essential circumstances please use the designated “visitor toilet” only
- Outdoor visits are weather dependent and may be cancelled at relatively short notice if there is no alternative visiting area?
- No Children can attend visits at this time.
For More Information
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the wellbeing Team on Monday to Friday (9:00 to 10:00am) via telephone number 07777 777 777
We appreciate you would like to see your loved ones more frequently but at present we need to balance the safety of our patients and their increased wellbeing when seeing their family.
We have worked very hard to safeguard your relative and have had no COVID 19 cases at St David's Hospital to date. Thank you for your support to ensure us to keep your loved one safe